BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there been checking the sight out for a couple of weeks now...I am new to the internet forum world so bare with me just thought that I could learn a few things......this will be my third season on the street and had been riding dirt for 8 years prior to that....alway looking for tips,info,whatever.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta like the middle fingers I feel right at home......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we re happy we dont live with you then:)

:flip LOL

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

And I see that you've got one of the better bikes on the road. Had a 98 and a '00. Loved them both but the knees wouldn't take the position on longer touring trips any more. But then I'm tall and have to fold up like a swiss army knife when I ride a pure sport bike.

And pay no attention to the childish rabble that is going to post Kawi=junk soon.... :D

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
kawi=junk!

:flip Welcome aboard! :flip

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
Welcome to BCSB! This board is full of helpful hints, tips and people to ride with.

Just ignore the haters who are trying to turn bcsb into a revscene.net for bikes.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Hey mr. (or mrs?) Fu manchu. Welcome! Keep in mind there is a lot of testosterstalone on this site. But all in all, everyone seems friendly (even assholes like me can sometimes be friendly) LOL

Oh yeah ....

PS: kawi=junk

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
:flip :flip what the others said:flip :flip .................. oh yeah KAWI=JUNK

1 - 18 of 18 Posts