BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help guys!!

my friend caught a pebble in the eye and slipped, his bike then crashed into the pole. his wheel fender and forks are all fine.
the damage are on his head fender & head lights & side blinkers.

He owns a black/silver 2002 GSXR 1300
He bought the most basic icbc plan which doesnt cover collision..
so i was wondering, if anyone knew any good places i can take his bike to to get it fixed!

I got some pics if anyone wants to post them up lol

thanks in advance

Terry

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
Hmmmm.... should I comment? :evilgrin

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Bill at 5th

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That visual is going to keep me laughing for hours. :laughing
Thanks.. now somebody move this to the funnies. haha.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Well, for starter you may want to tell your friend about the advantages of riding with a face shield in the lowered position so he can avoid stuff like this in the future. If I had a nickel for every time my shield has kept a little stone from a car tire from hitting me in the face I'd have a bucket full of nickels.

From what you're saying it sounds like it's primarily bolt on stuff. Ebay? Otherwise any of the shops. They are all about the same give or take a little.

R

·
0 Posts
i'd ebay it. buy the stuff off ebay...get the fender paint matched and install teh rest himself...its not that hard unless the fairing is damaged

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what's it got to do with coolio man?

and yeah im gonna go Modern Motorcycle on commercial and 12th... see if they can do me a good deal.. thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
622 Posts
cruiser1 said:

and yeah im gonna go Modern Motorcycle on commercial and 12th... see if they can do me a good deal.. thanks for the info guys

Why would they 'do you' a good deal? Can't your friend fix his own bike?

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
cruiser1 said:
help guys!!

my friend caught a pebble in the eye and slipped, his bike then crashed into the pole.
When you say "friend" do you mean yourself? :devillook

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
I think you shoud give it to Bill and have him make Streetfighter out of it.

...GSXR1300 with no collision...:rolleyes:

·
busa_tom
221 Posts
If a GSX1300R falls off it's stand, it is going to cost you about $1500 to repair the damage (don't bother asking how I now). I can't imagine driving into a pole and getting off cheap!

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
cruiser1 said:
It just sounds like something coolio would do.

So you come here and post up your friend's tale of woe and ask for advice, get votes for both Fith Gear and Borderline, and in the end decide to go to Modern, a place that nobody recommended. Why did you bother posting this here? You must either have other people giving you advice, or you had it in mind where you were going before you posted here.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
He likes to take it dry perhaps?

LOL @ no collision on a Busa :rolleyes

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
eBay all the way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts