BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't miss out on one of the best dirtbike events of the year.

There's a poker run which means you run 5 laps around the Island drawing 5 cards everytime you stop. ( lot's of prizes available)

They have 3 loops (trials) for all skill levels

KIDS
BEGINNER
ADVANCE

It's a great time and one of the best places in BC to learn how to ride. About 500 plus bikes and quads will be there. FVDRA puts on a BBQ so there's lot's of hot food and drinks.

We have 3 TTR's left to rent $149 day, includes the ride up there just meet at the shop.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
You Goin Bill?

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
I might be bringing a friend who is new to riding....you need a hand with any newbee's ....

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
I'm in, can't wait. Ya reserved a bike for me, right Bill?

·
Get outta the fast lane!!
1,335 Posts
Ok, rain or shine I'm in. I'm coming from the North Shore. Anyone need to transport their bike out I can take one, maybe two bikes besides my own. PM me.

Bill, what time to meet at the Tim Horton's by Wonderland in Abbotsford?

Will there be an entrance fee to the island due to this www.fvdra.com event or can we get in and do our usual stuff?

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you join the poker run it costs $20. Bear in mind the reason there's trails even cut is because of that $20 small price to pay for all the hard work .

PM cell numbers, we're leaving the shop at 8:00 am

·
VROM FAN
479 Posts
alternateimpact said:
I would love to go...if someone will as per usual haul my ass and bike up there.:flashy

Cory, I could on the trailer again. However, I'm not to impressed going when it rains. Call me, and we'll talk about it and meeting place.

I'm thinking of heading to stave lake now on the XT, just left you a message on your cell.

Cheers

Robert

·
1,335 Posts
I just cleaned my foam air filter..... oops, hot water & orange cleaner separated the darn glue that holds it together.....DOH! Contact cement to the rescue. :laughing

Anybody need a ride, PM me.

Harps, you goin on this one?

·
1,335 Posts
That was an awesome day again as usual. Thanks Bill.... although we didn't get to ride in a group as you were the fix-it-guy.

Tons of people and bikes, quads, etc on the island. I'll post up some pics a little later. Still getting all the junk outta the truck.

Roger... where were you? I got 2 dozen donuts.... a dozen of which had your name on them. Now I have to eat'em myself. Damn you!

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya great day out there, weather was perfect, HUGE turnout and great trials.

Janet, yer one of those goddamn naturals!

holly

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Janet, yer one of those goddamn naturals!
Aw shucks, thanks Holly. I was going to tease Bill about that comment, because I didn't think it sounded like him, but then I read the last line of the post and realized it was you!!! I had an awesome time out there, and really enjoyed the pace we did, I'm hooked on dirt now!! I gotta save up for a bike and trailer now!!

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
westvan_dude said:
That was an awesome day again as usual. Thanks Bill.... although we didn't get to ride in a group as you were the fix-it-guy.

Tons of people and bikes, quads, etc on the island. I'll post up some pics a little later. Still getting all the junk outta the truck.

Roger... where were you? I got 2 dozen donuts.... a dozen of which had your name on them. Now I have to eat'em myself. Damn you!
well i got up early this morning, came on here wished Janet a happy birthday, looked out the window, scratched my ass, and went back to bed. it was just one of those days. i'm glad you guys had a great time.... mmmmmm donuts:laughing

T

·
0 Posts
I heard all about it over sushi tonight it sounded like a incredible day!! Thanks Holly for makin' a special little someone someone I know feel really welcome amongst strangers today when It was impossible for me to be there.

If someone has any pics post them up I'm not feeling bad enough yet about missing today a few pics will make me feel worse.......and since Super should be back this week I have a 1 word question for you Roger....Saturday??

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
thundergod said:
.......and since Super should be back this week I have a 1 word question for you Roger....Saturday??
the sleemans race team will be there for Superdaves arrival:laughing

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Some pics from that day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts