BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to Herrling this coming Sunday. Gonna set up shelter, fire and general coziness for the wee babe and then get meself muddy!!! who's in?

there are a few bikes available for rent.

holly

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Andrew and i are def coming as long as its not monsoon rain coming down. i'll bring the bbq, in case any of you other fokkers wanna warm up yer sausages, or what have you:laughing

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
Heading to Herrling this coming Sunday. Gonna set up shelter, fire and general coziness for the wee babe and then get meself muddy!!! who's in?

there are a few bikes available for rent.

holly
What kinda bikes are for rent? Any 450's?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I really want to try this sometime. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Too bad you guys aren't going on the 14th.. then I'd actually be able to make it.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,234 Posts
I'd be up for that, but like Rog, if there's a heavy rainfall warning, then no way.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
I am comming as long as it's not a downpour...muddy...snowing....the stars are in line....the moon is full.....and Roger brings his BarBque.....

Knee is still torn but a year till surgery...cant do no more harm can it???

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
as of right now on the weathernetwork its calling for light rain and 2 degrees. Hopefully it will change for the better :)

Im in if MrSushi can bring some extra gear for me :D PLEEEEEEEASE

If not I'll entertain the baby at home out of the rain while you crazy mothers mud it up :)

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Im in if MrSushi can bring some extra gear for me :D PLEEEEEEEASE
If I go you will have gear!!!

But you know the price He he he....

MMMMM donuts......

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sweet, i'm so looking forward to riding again. of course not in a downpour tho..... the wee man isn't ready for harsh weather anyway so it'll will have to be relatively mild.

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Ive got a DRZ 125 with the smaller wheels that someone can rent for cheap...like as in enough to pay for gas out to herrling, and maybe pitch in for some beer. lets say 50 bux. pm me if anyone is interested.

·
Get outta the fast lane!!
1,338 Posts
Awww you fokers..... I sold my KX125 to pay for a project street bike I STILL DON'T HAVE (Arghhhhh!!!!). Goddamn shit. This sucks. I'll be praying to the weather gods for u guys.

Ya I know... TTR125's for rent.... :-/ I need something BIGGER to "tickle me".

Fok.

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
as of right now on the weathernetwork its calling for light rain and 2 degrees. Hopefully it will change for the better :)
well it didnt change for the better as of yet :( sunny but -6 to -8! holy coldness I better get me some longjohns LOL.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts