BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi, and that I can't wait to ride with some of you..new member.
:cool

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
:flip ahoy hoy :flip matey :) :)

you'll enjoy riding with us.... this spring/summer i have a feeling is gonna be HUGGGGEE turnouts.... I can't wait :) I have a feeling this april we will start seening more 13-15 bike turnouts on the weekends regularly....

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey buddy!

yeah I can't wait..My buddy Jamie went for a ride on sat with about 13 of you guys..He said it was amazing! Once I finish my bike I am there for sure!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Re: hey buddy!

psycocbr said:
yeah I can't wait..My buddy Jamie went for a ride on sat with about 13 of you guys..He said it was amazing! Once I finish my bike I am there for sure!
yup, it was a blast.

We gotta get a bcsportbikes.com weekend camping trip up to like Cultus Lake or something sometime in late april, now that will be a blast :) :) oh man, this summer is gonna kick so much ass :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip Welcome to the group man. There's always room for one more:) . It's pretty cool have 10+ bikes out for a ride and its only March.

atom

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELCOME!!

WELCOME!!! GOOD TO SEE ANOTHER F2!!!! WOO HOO!!! :flip :flip

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip :flip

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:flip welcome :flip Dave! how's it going buddy! It's Cornell! Travis' friend with the blue 250 Ninja! I got me a 6 now!

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts