BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
G

·
WELCOME!!

Welcome dknite, AlphaQ and MOspeed21. :flip

Throw up a post whenever you guys wanna ride... im sure tehrs lotsa ppl here that would come.

Im a newbie too so I'll join you guys at the back of the pack club.... SWEET!!! :lurking

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Re: Another newbie!

dknite said:
I've been lookin for a local chat board for a while, when vrecksler pointed me to this one. Great board, look forward to riding with you guys!
dknite, I was wondering when you were going to check it out! :) But after you look around, you will find that this is more than a local chat board, it is a necessity if you ride a bike in the Lower Mainland.

And for your Fireblade needs, you should consider checking out http://www.fireblades.org/index.cfm, it is the BEST place for info and group purchases for the Blade. ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
but i have ridden everything out there and the 749 is a slug and in the city it's just not a fun bike to ride.
thats quite a resume and opinion.at over 100 hp to the wheel 'slug'' is not how i'd describe my bike,but i'll take your advise and continue not to ride a sport-racebike in the city:spinsmile

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Search function.....

Sprinter, and all the rest of you. When you use the Search take a moment to check the date on the last post before you reply to a thread you dig up from the 7th level of hell. If it's more than 6 months or so old don't do it.

·
Member #827
1,505 Posts
This thread is as old as this website, how on earth did it get bumped after 5 years?? Does Dmitri (I think that was Mite's name) even come on here anymore? I don't think I've seen him post in years!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts