BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was that a coincidence or what, Simon comes back to the car and tells me he ran into you in the bank. What are the odds you would be his teller. Anyway before we took off I took a look at your bike and it is sweet lookin. I especially like the front signals, and they are perfectly flush which surprised me. We picked up Simons new CBR 600 F2 and have it stored at my place now downtown. My neighbours think I am a lunatic now with two bikes in my parking spot.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh ya, should have some pics of the two bikes together shortly...

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Bluestone and I have a secret way of getting the flushmounts to mount, uh, well, you know, flush :D

And if ya ask really nice we might tell you :rolleyes

Oh, what the hell. You might want to save this for later;

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You could do it Bruce's way if you know what you're doing, or you could do it my way and screw it in really tight! I drilled right thru the screw slots with a drill, and then just relied on the nuts to hold the whole thing onto the fairing, using my brute strength to bend the metal base. The only problem with this is that I'll have to take the whole thing off just to replace a bulb. Better everyone stick to Bruce's method.....

Yeah Rusty, it was kinda wierd. I had this client in front of me that I knew must have been buying a car or something with the stuff he was doing, and I just figured that I would ask... and he turns out to be buying a bike and to be your friend! Small world, eh?

·
Registered
227 Posts
speaking of small world....
was that u bluestone that zoomed by on kingsway and slocan late saturday morning??
i was walking into a computer store, n saw a clean yellow ninja go by with a guy decked out in black gear n helmet....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, that wasn't me 'cause i was working in West Van. I have yet to see a new Ninja on the road this year, other than RUsty.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BMatthews said:
Bluestone and I have a secret way of getting the flushmounts to mount, uh, well, you know, flush :D

And if ya ask really nice we might tell you :rolleyes

Oh, what the hell. You might want to save this for later;
Any pictures? If I keep my bike I'd like to make a few changes to it and the signals are definitely one of them. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BMathews might have some... I don't have a camera or scanner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts