BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all...

I am brand new to this site and thought this would be a great place to start and say hi..
Not new to being on 2 wheels but am new to street riding, I currently don't have a bike (hard to make bike payments when you're in school) so hopefully come spring time I'll be able to pick something up...anyways I have my full license after finishing the course through Action out in Langley and I can't say enough good things about motorcycle school..definitely recommend it! :flashy

Anyways good to meet everyone and hopefully in a few months I will see some of you out there!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome :)
I just took the course through Action, too. Great guys!

·
Registered
948 Posts
welcome :rockon motoxxxbabe3- quick question u don't like 4x4 at all do ya?? your name kind of sounds like a friends from a nother forum

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeahhhhh 4x4s!!!!....lol I always use the same screen name..

Hmm...smokin Joes 600. I know 2 guys with this bike in Abby. :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Yeahhhhh 4x4s!!!!....lol I always use the same screen name..

Hmm...smokin Joes 600. I know 2 guys with this bike in Abby. :)

U wana play 21 questions

just joking ya Its chris long time no chats we should header out some time and grab a coffee or a BEER. :rider

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahahaha hey whats up I heard u got that smokin joes edition..my other buddy rips one of those too!
Yesss I'm definitely down to grab a beer with you sometime just gimme a shout- my # still the same.. weekends are better cause I'm back in school again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts