BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Gearing Up
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS PACKAGE IS FOR ALL THE GOOD STUFF I HAD LEFTOVER FROM SELLING MY R6; I WAS SAVING IT IN CASE THE NEW OWNER WANTED ANY OF IT; HE DIDN'T SO ITS ALL UP FOR GRABS. I'M NOT PARTING IT OUT AS I WANT TO GIVE BACK TO THE SCENE BY ENCOURAGING A NEW RACER ALONG, SO IF YOU ONLY WANT HALF OF IT, CALL UP YOUR BUDDY AND TALK HIM INTO THE OTHER HALF. EVERY PART IS IN MINT TO VERY GOOD CONDITION AND NOTHING'S RASHED UP; ITS ALL STRAIGHT AND TRUE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A SMALL DING ON THE TANK THAT'S UNDER THE PAINTJOB. THERE'S A FREE PAINTJOB THROWN IN AS WELL.

AIRTECH FAIRINGS: UPPER/LOWER/TAIL/FRONT FENDER MINT CONDITION

TANK: (SMALL DENT) INCL. FUEL PUMP

SLIDERS: SLIGHTLY USED + SPARE SLIDERS

FAIRING STAY: MINT GRAVES FRONT FAIRING STAY WITH RAM AIR

·
Gearing Up
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
REAR WHEEL WITH ROTOR + BURNOUT TIRE (RIM STRAIGHT AND IN GREAT CONDITION, TIRES' DONE)

ANACONDA FRONT (TRIPLE CLAMP) STAND

ANACONDA REAR TRIPLE STAND

STOCK R6 EXHAUST FOR BUTCHERING

PIRELLI DRAGON SC-2 RACE TIRES WITH 20 LAPS AT MISSION

MISCELLANEOUS SPARES: CLIP ON & MAYBE MORE IF I CAN FIND ANYTHING

ITS PROBABLY HONESTLY WORTH ABOUT A GRAND THESE DAYS; I SPENT OVER $1500 FOR ALL THIS A FEW YEARS AGO. I'VE GOT A MONTH LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY SO GIVE ME $750 OVER THE NEXT 3 WEEKS OR ITS IN STORAGE UNTIL THE FALL.

THIS IS WHAT THE BODYWORK LOOKS LIKE ON THE BIKE AT MISSION.

WHATS MISSING? MAYBE SOME CASE GUARDS, AND A BUNCH OF SAFETY WIRING AND A CATCH CAN TO GET YOU READY FOR THE TRACK. THE SMILE IS PROVIDED AT NO CHARGE ONCE YOU START TOSSING IT INTO THE CORNERS AT MISSION. LET THE SAVAGERY BEGIN!

FEEL FREE TO CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS. I'M LOCATED IN VANCOUVER.

JONNY 604.790.5772

1 - 2 of 2 Posts