BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

wasn't going to register until I got my bike, but couldn't resist :p

I'm signed up with Action for May, so I got something to look forward to after my exams hehe (3rd year at UBC).

Probably looking at an SV650s if all goes smoothly, even though my first choice would be a CBRF4i.

The bike bug has hit me hard this past year, and hit a feverish pitch when I went to the bike show at Abbotsford earlier this year. I just wish I could've started earlier.

Anyways, looking forward to riding with you guys this summer !!!

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
:flip Welcome:flip

:D

·
126 Posts
Greetings. Good luck with your exams. I'm not bringing my bike out 'til after I finish on the 22nd. They people here are great and are a big help.

Have fun!
:rider

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip WELCOME:flip ...to the board. Feel free to ask questions. The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask (and will probably get hurt because of it).

atom

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!!!!! :flip

:D

Have fun and Good luck @ ACTION!!!... Most of us here are grads of that school.

Hope to see u @ the rides in a couple weeks.

:rider

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip and smart thinking for singing up for a school(especially Action)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome!

well, welcome to your death..hahah! kiding..:flip

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
:flipWelcome:flip man, You are gonna have a blast at the action course, I know I did ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

good choice on the sv650/sv650s.... sweet bikes :)

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
:flip see, it starts out all casual, then you find yourself posting a couple times, then you get the urge at night, then in the morning, then all the time, then you become an addict..no , a super-addict!!
Oh i'm sorry, I was venting...welcome aboard, you'll love it here!:D

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
welcome:flip :flip

SV650?
what happen to you wanting to buy one of those 2stroke 400cc?
i saw the post on sbn

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanx a lot guys !!! I know I'll have a blast at Action as well as on this board !! It's so cool that my buddy is taking the Action course with me too !!

I was thinking of those 400cc's at Atlas, but decided they would be too much trouble for maintenance/parts, and that the SVS is one sweet bike !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts