BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to introduce myself:

I am a newb and I hope to meet up with the new riders group (is the new riders group still meeting or is it done for the year?) and hook up with some rides that are new rider friendly. If the Geezer Group accepts Newbs, that is great too (I seem to have miraculously made it to 40).

I have recently gotten back into motorcycles after a 10 year hiatus. My two wheeled history includes cross country dirt bike racing and road riding. Previous bikes I have had on the road are a 125 enduro, GS550EF and a GSX750.

Looking forward to some Newb friendly rides

lb

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
:flip Howdy! :flip

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,221 Posts
:flip Welcome to BCSB :flip

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Welcome to BCSB.

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
watch for martinigirl73 most of her rides are newbie friendly. she has taken that task from me!! welcome to the site

·
Spyder2
27 Posts
Just a quick note to introduce myself:

I am a newb and I hope to meet up with the new riders group (is the new riders group still meeting or is it done for the year?) and hook up with some rides that are new rider friendly. If the Geezer Group accepts Newbs, that is great too (I seem to have miraculously made it to 40).

I have recently gotten back into motorcycles after a 10 year hiatus. My two wheeled history includes cross country dirt bike racing and road riding. Previous bikes I have had on the road are a 125 enduro, GS550EF and a GSX750.

Looking forward to some Newb friendly rides

lb
Welcome to BCSB, I'm in the same catagory. (Geezer Group). Hope to see you out there. I'm up for a geezer ride/Newb. "Suggestions anyone"

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am around on Sunday, but being a Newb, I'm not certain where you guys like to ride.

lb

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
watch for martinigirl73 most of her rides are newbie friendly. she has taken that task from me!! welcome to the site
hey let's not forget who started this tradition bob...but i will say that you took the reigns very quickly...my stupid work got in the way...so nice to be unemployed, well, self-employed working in the family grocery store, but to have all this time for riding and the added bonus of an extended summer so it seems - its been freakin awesome!!

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
:flip good to have ya :flip

·
Registered Abuser
1,017 Posts
Welcome. You missed this year's geezer ride... wait a sec, we all missed it.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Welcome to BCSB.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Welcome to BCSB :flip
And of course wecome back to the sport.

Ps Pick your group rides carefully try to stay at the back of the pack when you hit the corners to see whats gonna happen.

:thumbup

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
HEY!! Welcome!!

Thanks Bob! the rides I post are good for all kinds of riders, I get enough response that there are groups of different levels...and we go anywhere in the lower mainland...my bike is still insured , unlike the other non-HARDCORES!! hahaha... let me know if you are up for a ride...

Ride safe!!

Martigirl

1 - 20 of 30 Posts