BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great time riding with you guys today THanks for that. Too bad that cop chased me away. I shook him easily though but I couldn't find anyone after that.
Oh well... I have a few pictures from todays ride. I'll post a few here and more on my little site: www.projectbike.com
Hope to ride with you guys again:)

·
Registered
417 Posts
:flip WELCOME:flip
Glad you made it back home safe. You really got balls to do all those stunts. To me, many people can do wheelies (Err... ok, I'm not talking a mile long wheelies :D ), but not many people able to do what you do. Where / how did you learn all those things ?

It's nice to see all these in person. I remember following you on the fast lane on Hwy 99 and you pull over to the slow lane, and I goes :confused :confused, and you proceed to sit on the tank, I goes... okay, here we go :eek ... I missed the part you get back onto your seat.

Next time, I need to see the whole thing eh :p

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
ahhh yes, I remember you, the guy sitting on his tank going down highway 99 :) :D glad to hear you got away without any tickets.

btw :flip welcome :flip

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip WELCOME:flip ....nice pics.

Good to see your okay. Come out anytime man.

atom

H

·
0 Posts
Great pics!! Happy to see all is well and you made it home on your bike...

As for the Christ Stand...:eek ...craziest shit I've ever seen. I thought that cop would have pulled you over for sure!

Anyway, nice meeting you...

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
xenz said:
Where / how did you learn all those things ?
Thanks for all the welcomes:)
As for learning those things, just get ready to crash if you try. I lost count of the # of times I've wiped out and most of my bike is made from replacement parts... but it looks good, so what else matters?
My goal this year is for NO crashing, since I put a lot of time and $ in my bike over the winter, so I won't be doing anything really nuts. What I was doing was pretty tame anyways...

What is this thing by the way?:tredmill

This is what my bike looked like last year @ Cypress by the way:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
When you skate, do you have something that throttle locks for you? I've always wondered.

And :tredmill is a treadmill. You know when your feeling that your not going anywhere and workin' alot... it's the perfect smilie. :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't want to sound like a stunt pro or anything, since I'm definetly not (so nobody should ask me for advice), but here's what I do:
Usually I go around 150ish or so, shift to neutral, and hop off. I get back on when it gets around 60km/h.
You can just pull out the choke/fast-idle in 3rd or 4th and it'll carry you for a while on flat ground at slower speeds... Having metal on the soles of your shoes helps too. And when you get back on DO NOT try to press your feet down to leap-frog unless you have metal soles. You can guess what'll happen:eek Just use your upper body to pull/slide yourself back on

To do this though I have to put on my other tail plastic since I'll crack the fiberglass solo-tail I have on right now if I try...

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I don't know how I've missed this one but a belated....

:flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

And those are some pretty nice tricks you do. I have to wonder. You mention the steel soles but it sounds like to do the skating with regular boots too. Isn't that a little hard on the soles? Even with levering some of your wieght onto your arms I'd think that would smoke 'em pretty good and pretty quick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts