BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up to see a blue R1 running from the po po. I guess he pulled into his house and closed the garage. There is one shot of him slowing at the intersection and the news commentator said hes clearly on a cafe racer style motorcycle. Huh? HAHAHA Its clearly a 2004 plus R1.

·
Registered
143 Posts
dident that happen a while ago cuz i saw sumthing like that omost a year ago he got caught cuz he dident know they had the chopper after him so he pulled it into his garage.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
viper said:
dident that happen a while ago cuz i saw sumthing like that omost a year ago he got caught cuz he dident know they had the chopper after him so he pulled it into his garage.
This one guy pulled into a parking garage and then ran away and was caught trying to report it stolen. They got him on evading the popo AND insurance fraud.

edit: J, isn't the 2004 R1 a Cafe style racer? hehe

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the guy that reported his bike stolen was an R1 but it was an 03 and it happened last year.

This one was this morning it was a blue 04 - 06 R1... the guy had gear on... jacket, gloves, and helmet.

·
I Came,I Saw,I Conquered
587 Posts
WTF is up with all these hosers saying "cafe style motorcycles" bunch of fucking idiots. It really pisses me off!. I guess we are no better though we do tend to call any minivan with tinted windows a "Soccer Mom van". ;)

·
Wannabe
199 Posts
Definition: A Cafe Racer is a style of bike popularized in London in the '50s where bikers wanted a fast, personalized and distinctive bike to travel from cafe to cafe.

Cafe, Starbucks, meh.

·
Ya, whatever.
669 Posts
Maui Kawi said:
WTF is up with all these hosers saying "cafe style motorcycles" bunch of fucking idiots. It really pisses me off!. I guess we are no better though we do tend to call any minivan with tinted windows a "Soccer Mom van".

Deej said:
Definition: A Cafe Racer is a style of bike popularized in London in the '50s where bikers wanted a fast, personalized and distinctive bike to travel from cafe to cafe.

Cafe, Starbucks, meh.
Hosers..? Fuckin' Wanker. Goes way back to the other side of the pond.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The video is up on CNN but last time I checked you had to pay for it or something? I haven't checked since I've been gone all day. :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
There was a blue + white R1 running from the cops in PoCo in October... was wheeling, playing with the cops, busting u-turns etc... got away with it too from what I hear. Had 4 or 5 cop cars playing cat and mouse... he could pull u-turns quicker than they could!

D

·
0 Posts
saw a clip of it on the morning show i watch. they said the rider is not being charged, because, despite the news chopper video footage, the cops were not officially chasing him.

sure looked like he was trying to hide the bike in the garage pretty quick.

j, cnn went to free videio just recently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts