BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well due to a gimped back, skiing is on hold for a year or two which sucks because all the gear I'm listing was used 2 times at Mt baker last season. Brand new pretty much. 186 Armada jj skiis w Salomon touring bindings, skiis alone are 900 up here, brand new last year. Asking 1000 for skiis and bindings. Brand new Lange XT boots, 800 new asking 400. Arc teryx bibbed gortex pants size large. I'm 6 feet and 210 and they fit perfect, lots of room for thermal underwear underneath etc. $350 Lastly a pair of Spy Doom goggles w 2 lens. Come w carrying case and the box still $140. Again all this gear was used 2 times last year but I need to get my back fixed before I take on any more outdoorsy shenanigans. I also have a Losi 5ive gas rc car for sale, I've burned through ab 3 tanks of gas, it comes w the transmitter which is a futaba and was about 350 just for that. I had a killer b installed on it as well at rc pit stop. A couple annodized odds and ends as well $1500. Don't bother lowballing because I'm only out temporarily ;) Everything is on Craigslist with pics, type in armada jj in sporting section for all the ski gear and type in losi 5ive in the main page on Craigslist and you'll see all the pics. Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts