BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vezlandia
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too big for my wee little head. Great road helmet. Check the specs online. Unfortunately, a relative picked it up for me for a riding weekend, but didn't think about size (which I thought always matters...ha!).

I live in Portland, Oregon. I'd be willing to ship it if anyone is interested. Not sure what the cost would be, but probably around $12 bucks or so due to weight and size. Still a stellar deal, I think.

Thanks everyone.

·
Fast old fart
375 Posts
You join the site and this is your first post. You live out of the country and without anyone knowing who you are, expect us to buy something from you. Maybe you should try Ebay or your local CL, I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole.

·
Vezlandia
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. You're right. I am out of country. I frequently visit Canada. Thought I'd try and make some friends. I apologize if my first post was to sell a helmet I have. If I've broken a forum rule; forgive me. I wasn't trying to pull anything over on anyone.

I actually was interested in meeting people to ride with, but apparently I should have posted 10 posts somewhere else first and then thought about selling a stupid helmet.

Sorry. I won't post anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts