BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This event is a very worthwhile one folks.....it raises money and books for school district 43 libraries. 2 ways tp participate, either donate books, or cash donation. The meet takes place at Port Moody Middle School between 8:30 am, and 9:45 am, followed by a ride at 10:00 am up to Harrison. As a bonus, anyone donating 25 dollars or more, will be entered to win $1000.00 Harrison Hot Springs vacation package:flashy The prize draw will take place at Charlies on the lake that afternoon in Harrison.

last years event drew 150 riders....this year as a community of riders here, I know we could double that turn out.

I would also like stress that although this even is called "Hog Wild", it is open to all riders from Vespas (that means you Gurp!) to Harleys, and everything in between. I know it would reflect on us well as a commumnity to participate in this.

here is the address:
Port Moody Middle School
3115 St. Johns Street.
Port Moody, B.C. Canada

Map

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am going for sure. It looks like a great time and the weather also looks great. I checked the web site and they have pics for the last 6 years and your right, they have a large assortment of bikes including sportbikes and large scooters, also the sand castle display is ongoing...see you there!

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
oh wow...no one interested in this? for shame lol! its for a really really good cause.
Greetings from sunny California!

You should PM Adam112 because I know for a fact that he likes to ride his hog to help the kids. In fact, it's why he got into riding in the first place...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts