BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
would it not be cheaper if we just let the cops start shooting thieves ? I mean all they do is cost society money and really they do not contribute to society so why should we keep them ? AND those that complain about this idea need to send me monthly checks to offset the cost of their belief in the religion of political correctness :)
Completely agree.

IMO, cameras are waste of time. My neighbour down the street is OCD. Crazy about security. upgrades the whole system annually. Has ability to watch people walk past his place from his smart phone. Did him no good at all last spring when some dude stole his kids mtn bike. Pics, saved for RCMP, they couldn't confirm because it was shot at night.

I told him to reduce the "attractiveness" of his home. Sell his 3 new BMW SUV's out front. Stick them in his garage, put his ugly work truck outside. Tell his kid not to leave his $2000 Specialized laying on the front lawn.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My neighbour razzed me when I was building it to not fool myself, the old 'if they want in they're getting in'. I told him not to fool himself, 'if they want in .....they were going to his house'. He didn't like that much. I love that fence, total feeling of security with a couple dogs behind it. No one accidentally falls/climbs over a six foot chainlink fence. *
LOL, I imagine that went over like a lead balloon!

I told him to reduce the "attractiveness" of his home. Sell his 3 new BMW SUV's out front. Stick them in his garage, put his ugly work truck outside. Tell his kid not to leave his $2000 Specialized laying on the front lawn.
All good advice.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts