BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try using a Honda element as a race bike transporter ? a supersport ?

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
You can fit a bike in the back of a Ridgeline, but you'd have trouble with anything but a dirtbike that was taken apart in an Element.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
I asked that before and someone said a pro Westwood racer have been using one for years with no problem.

I can only attest to a Chevy Astro/GMC Safari. You can fit a superbike/supersport without having to remove anything.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I know for a fact you can get an NSR-50 in one. Can even squeeze it in a CRV ...

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Don't think so. I can fit the YSR in it no problem and even a downhill mountain bike but a motorcycle? I don't think so.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I asked that before and someone said a pro Westwood racer have been using one for years with no problem......
I haven't seen an element out there with a bike in the back. In fact I haven't seen ANY elements in the pits so I'm not sure who this fellow is.

·
100% Asshole
3,406 Posts
I thought the Element only came out in late '04?? And no u cannot fit a full size bike in there my buddy has one and its small top to bottom flip up the seats and its definately got the width, using one for years?

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
First year for Elements was 03. Hasn't changed much since.
Mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts