BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
you only live once
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello...

planning to get aftermarket front/rear sprockets and chain...just wondering what you guys are using?:devillook

thanks...

eric.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Any of the common brands are good. Are you thinking of altering sprocket sizes or going for a 520 at all?

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
I have run a 15/45 combo on the street, as well as 15/48 street/track/BB, and a 15/52 at mission, ... I found 15/45 on the street really nice, would be a 15/46 for your F4i ( mine's an F4 )... the 15/48(49) is a little buzzy on the freeway...like 7500-8000rpm at 110-120kph, and the 15/52 would be up even higher....I've gone back to 15/45 for the street this year as I have bought a track bike.....the 520 chain conversion is also popular, giving you some weight savings. depending on your chain condition you may just want to slip a 15 tooth front sprocket on the chainyou have now and try it out...I think they are fairly cheap.

·
Who Is The Butta-man?
81 Posts
I just picked up a 15/48 , but haven't put them on yet...still waiting for the spring. It is supposed to be the 'most recommended'... but what does that mean anyways...

any feed back on my set-up would also be appreciated...not to steal the thread or anything.:surrender

oh ya, and I picked up a RK chain.

F

·
0 Posts
50/14 (also 51 havent used it yet ) 520 Rk chain ,sprocket specialites rear ,renthal front

love it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts