BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, all.

I am new to the whole biking experience, as well as this site, I am seeking a bike, in the 3-5,000.00 range, a 600 preferably, as I am a first time rider. My problem is that I have a 1987 Right hand Drive Honda Accord which I need to sell prior to purchasing a bike. This car is awesome, 125,000 original km's. Car was brought over from Japan, very reliable. Want to sell and get a bike so I do not feel left out at work amongst the rest of my colleagues. Please let me know. brandonjwright at hot mail dot com. Feel free to let me know if you think I would be interested in the purchase of your bike!

I am asking $5100 OBO.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone have a 600 or 750 in mind to trade? Or perhaps want to purchase my car? Pm me or email.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bjw said:
anyone have a 600 or 750 in mind to trade? Or perhaps want to purchase my car? Pm me or email.

Got my learners now, surely someone wants this car, I want a bike, in a hurry to sell, reduced price of $4700!!!:surrender

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bjw said:
Got my learners now, surely someone wants this car, I want a bike, in a hurry to sell, reduced price of $4700!!!:surrender
Some interest, it is still here though, will be putting on ebay today or tomorrow, lets move this along, great car, make me an offer!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts