BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yeah, classic paint on the '07 Interceptor. Bringin' back the 80's!

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

And check out the NSF100. Didn't see that coming - a YSR50 revival but as a 4 stroke.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
I really like that old skool look of the VFR. Now if they only would get rid of the VTEC and bring back the gear-driven cams, with that paint job it would be a real hit.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Not to mention inverted forks (with a little more adjustability please), and better brakes. Kick ass bike otherwise :thumbup

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i bought one of those 750 interceptors back in the 80's, when pubic hair was cool. out of all the bikes i had owned, this was the worst. the bike looked killer, but gradually lost power. my gf on my old kz550, would spank my ass all the time. later i found that the cams had worn down prematurely on the first generation interceptors.

·
Federal Protection
358 Posts
I am sorry...the 80's are over....and that paint scheme shoulda stayed there.... ok ok..it does bring back some memories.........and by puttting it on the viffer, I think they will be marketing to the right crowd....those old farts ho have not ridden in a while and go "hey I used to have one of those".....

But my 2cents say...... boooo Honda...booooooo.......

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
shadow said:
those old farts ho have not ridden in a while
Old farts? Phhhhhhhhhht... please, we prefer to be called geezers :laughing

shadow said:
boooo Honda...booooooo.......
You may want to boo Honda 'cause rumour has it this is the last VFR for a while - evidently it is going the way of the Blackbird and the RC 51.

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
I am sorry...the 80's are over....and that paint scheme shoulda stayed there.... ok ok..it does bring back some memories.........and by puttting it on the viffer, I think they will be marketing to the right crowd....those old farts ho have not ridden in a while and go "hey I used to have one of those".....

It still is pretty damn sweet looking

·
100% Asshole
3,406 Posts
Ya but I got's an '86 VFR 750 Interceptor with gear driven cams and I still love the bike got all the stock body work in mint condition cause when I bought it I put on aftermarket glass in Rothman's colours. So suffice it to say when I put on the stock bodywork it will look almost brand new.:)

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I really like it, and up until now, when all the other bike manufacturers have come out with "retro" colours, I thought they looked like shit.
Good work, Honda!!
:thumbup

·
Registered
871 Posts
the paint works, too bad the v-tec doesn't

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts

I must be one of them "old farts", 'cause I was not a new rider when these bikes first came out with this colour scheme. I liked it then, and still like it. Some things are classic, and this is one of them.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I loved that bike back then, never ever saved up enough to ride though. LOL

I like the colour. Cool.

No way I would trade my Gixxer for it though but I think it looks good.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts