BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1 up - 5 down
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my '93/'99 Honda RS250. SOLD

I ran the bike in AMA 250GP from '95 through '98 and it won the OMRRA 250GP Championship in '00. Bike is very clean and in great shape. 40 mins on new top end. The crank is about half life, one more season left in it. Motor was built by Doug Carmichael ( Former Azuma GP crew chief) It has a Carbon airbox, carbon fender, Pare Industries Carbon silencers, Prolite discs and double bubble and full AFAM sprocket set. It is geared for Mission and ran there with no sound penalty. Comes with HRC manual, gearing chart, and tuning notes, fuel jug and ratio rite cup, 2 Liters of Elf pre-mix, Bel-ray Dot4 and 2 Liters of Bel-ray gearsaver.

Spares include: wheels w/rains, 1 set pistons, 3 sets rings, 1 cylinder,2 cylinder heads, 1 good used crank, clutch discs, EBC kit pads, lots of 10.5 plugs, bars, levers, pegs, silencers, seals, gaskets, o-rings and lots more.

This bike is an amazing ride. 220lbs and approx 85bhp unbelievable handling, high corner speed and lots of power.

$6800.00

PM me with any questions

Thanks,

Derek King

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.