BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Well, the bike is sad because the weather sucks and her owner has no money to buy insurance. :p

But that's ok, because Kierston VandeKraats (rides a yellow 599 hornet! And she's a flying swan hot chick!) is having an art show! This Wednesday (December 20th), come to Subeez anytime after 7pm to check out her art! It is all being sold by silent auction, which ends December 23.

Her webpage is here, www.demongoddess.com and you can see a small sample of her art that will be available!! Come check it out, it'll be rad to see you all!!!

Hugs and kisses
~Allison

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
very talented..nice work...dec 20thm.....if i'm in van i might stop by...looks interesting

provide a mapquest to subees

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's on the corner of Smithe and Homer... I guess I should've added that information in, eh?! ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
OMG, Allison, her stuff is awsome. I'm sure she knows but please pass it onto her. I love the style. What's her plans with all these characters? I may stop by if I can figure out where the place is. Her website is a new favourite :D

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
hey allison! kierston's got some cool stuff!! tell her i said HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i think i might just come swing by and say to you guys myself!

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Any nudes?

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Wow, she's got some pretty phenomenal work. Line and colour are amazing. Another fellow animator :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts