BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I make decals, or for anybody who has seen my bike that is just one bike pink decal:laughing.

I made the "Hot Chicks-Vrom" decals and the "If you can see my thong...your are driving too close!" for the hot chicks however I think the thong one doesn't apply to some of use who wear leathers...or don't wear thongs (no questions asked :flashy ).

Anyways I just wanted to let you know about the new decals I am getting made so anybody can let me know if they want one, as I don't want to make a hundred again as they are very time consuming. I will make them for the hot chicks ride two weeks from today so let me know!

As my signature already says...."If you're gonna ride my ass..at least pull my ponytail"

Let me know if you want one and I will arrange it!

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
I want one! I just put my "Thong" one on last night. But I'll need the "Ponytail" one when my new leathers come in next week.

Thanks Nikki for all your hard work in making these decals. :bowdown YOU'RE the BEST! :rockon

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5thgear said:
I have a pony tail , that just kind of takes all the sexy out of that idea
I'll get you one phrased "If you're gonna ride my ass, at least pull some hair"

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
fireball said:
^ lol!!!! keep the ponytail one for bill. but make his baby blue!

i have the 'thong' one on kittyrocket's caboose. :) ... i'm finding that cars are stopping closer behind me now to try to read it! lol

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
fireball said:
Or pull his back hair! Eeeeeewww

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flowrider said:
Or pull his back hair! Eeeeeewww
wow...definately should have read this post AFTER lunch.:laughing :laughing

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thundergod said:
I'm sorry to jumpin on this but just couldn't resist...Bill's decal should read "If you're gonna ride my ass...at least clean up afterwards" :laughing

All apologies.
Here is the line l ............................................................................................................................ Here Is Thor :devillook

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
thor, is that you in the hot pink gaunchies in the pic that roger posted?...

nikki, i think he should get an 'If you can see my teeny panties..." sticker.

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Enger said:
thor, is that you in the hot pink gaunchies in the pic that roger posted?...

nikki, i think he should get an 'If you can see my teeny panties..." sticker.
I can definately arrange that....as long as you stick it on his bike when he's not looking :lurking :laughing :laughing

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Wow... I've kept it clean for about a year now in my thread topics... and look what pops up in here!!! lol.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Hi Boys.....this is a ladies forum....thanks.

Your comments are funny, made me chuckle....but sorry, in the wrong area. :coffee

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
C-YA said:
Hi Boys.....this is a ladies forum....thanks.

Your comments are funny, made me chuckle....but sorry, in the wrong area. :coffee
now you fokkers are gonna get it , she's warming up her PIMP HAND. :laughing

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
I wonder what would happen, if you acutally pulled on the girls hair while ridiing like right behind them 0.o

and they had a sicker on that told you, you could do that... I wonder who would win in a court of law?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nikki, I love it... except that I don't have a ponytail and haven't had one since I turned 17!

If the weather co-operates, I'll be at the HC ride next week!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I want both! Those are great! I've been wanting a sticker for the back of helmet but haven't found a good one yet...that'll be great!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts