BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if the the ride up to Squamish is happening tonight. I haven't heard or read anything good about the S2S lately. So.....Instead, I'd like to ride somewhere this afternoon. Post up if you're interested :thumbup (*ahem* CJ, Ladybug, Dallas, Enger,...;))

Time: Leave around 11:30-12pm
Place: Meet in Coquitlam, ride through Mission backroads. Catch Albion Ferry, enjoy a late lunch in Fort Langley. OR head back towards Coquitlam, ride through Buntzen Lake/Belcarra and have picnic lunch at White Pine Beach :thumbup

It's a gorgeous day out, ladies!!!
Jess :flashy

·
Registered
81 Posts
hahaha...well not all of us have the weekdays off! i have to work til 4 jess...let me know if you want to ride later! i even rode my bike to work!!!!

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Furious Fiero said:
Hey Jessica...it must he nice being rich and never working :laughing :rockon

How do you gals get so much time off to do day riding durin the week?
You work in Real Estate :evilgrin Actually, I miss ALL the awesome weekend rides so I take advantage of EVERY sunny weekday I have off :rockon

·
Registered
969 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Hey Jessica...it must he nice being rich and never working :laughing :rockon

haha it's easy. Get laid off work :p

Dazeegirl said:
Post up if you're interested :thumbup (*ahem* CJ, Ladybug, Dallas, Enger,...;))
Awwww... I'd love to go with you guys but I'm meeting x-coworkers for lunch today and then off to an interview. Wish me luck :D

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lolup That's how I got started working in real estate. Laid off from my 'corporate' job was the BEST thing ever!

·
Juicy
146 Posts
YESS YES YES YEESSSSS Enger and I are riding today right ENGER!!!!!! were both off! Just were to ride and im not waiting until tonight to go all the way to s2s I want to ride this afternoon....... I have a dentist appointment at noon....I will call you guys after that!!! Misson back roads sounds perfect!:rockon

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Woo hoo!!! Dallas and Enger are IN!!!

Dallas - PM me your phone number, I don't think I have it ;) We'll figure out time/meeting place :thumbup

EDIT: Just spoke to Ladybug...SHE'S IN too!!! Yay! Hot Chicks ride is ON!

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
i have the day off today cuz i'm supposed to be studying ... then dallas calls and twists my rubber arm. bad bad bad!!!!!!! ... but me likes. hee hee. :devillook

jess, dallas has a dentist appoint. at noon. you guys might be gone by the time we get out. maybe we can meet ya guys somewhere?

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Simple:

"*cough*cough*... oh! *cough*cough* " (place back of hand on forehead and tilt head back) ".. i'm not feeling well. "

This one's easier: "I got really bad cramps." :)

T

·
0 Posts
Enger said:
Simple:

"*cough*cough*... oh! *cough*cough* " (place back of hand on forehead and tilt head back) ".. i'm not feeling well. "

I've been practising my feighnting for Saturday so as not to seem to obvious when I don't show up at work on Sunday:flashy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Enger said:
Simple:

i do that alot that it seems like it doesnt work anymore, anymore suggestion;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Enger said:
Simple:

If you tell them your uterus is attempting to extract itself from your abdominal cavity, one can be released in a matter of seconds with no more words... :rockon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts