BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i'm totally up for a ride today jess! i even rode my bike to work! but i dont' get off work until 4pm:( let me know if you want to ride later in the afternoon!!

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
i'm in ladiez, should be fun

·
Registered
969 Posts
I can't make it tonight. I have Motorcycle Safety Crew training tonight for the Walk to end Breast Cancer. Looks like a great day tho. Hope all you Gals (and Guys) have a great time on the ride. Enjoy the sunshine (finally).

- CJ

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
konagirl said:
i'm totally up for a ride today jess! i even rode my bike to work! but i dont' get off work until 4pm:( let me know if you want to ride later in the afternoon!!
Definitely! Let's hook up for a ride this afternoon. If no one posts up, I'm gonna head out to Mission solo, then I'll meet up with ya after work :thumbup

Andrea - 10 weeks!!??? That brings us to the end of June :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dazeegirl said:
Definitely! Let's hook up for a ride this afternoon. If no one posts up, I'm gonna head out to Mission solo, then I'll meet up with ya after work :thumbup

perfect!! i'm out in langley workin'...so just give me a call later and we can figure out where to hook up!:rockon

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
konagirl said:
perfect!! i'm out in langley workin'...so just give me a call later and we can figure out where to hook up!:rockon
How 'bout we meet Maple Ridge side of Albion Ferry? I'll hold off doing Mission back roads and we'll ride that together?

I'll just scoot around town this afternoon. I'll call ya later!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dazeegirl said:
How 'bout we meet Maple Ridge side of Albion Ferry? I'll hold off doing Mission back roads and we'll ride that together?

I'll just scoot around town this afternoon. I'll call ya later!!!!
sounds like a plan...i'll talk with ya later!

M

·
0 Posts
If you girls are every riding out Chilliwack way or are passing through let me know I would love to hook up with you.

R

·
0 Posts
knew i should have checked the boards first.

riding around for about 150km all alone today. :(

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Dazeegirl said:

I know! What was I thinking!! I want those letters behind my name I guess.

I'm off tomorrow, have a few appointments, but give me a ring, I might be able to get out.

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Hot Chicks Rides every Tuesday unless it's raining!

hope to see everyone there tonight!

Swan - 6:15 then stop at Church if any ladies are waiting there, then up to Squamish...

See you soon!

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
You guys shouldn't change plans on a ride that's a weekly event it adds alot of confusion. A group is meeting at the Shop in a few minutes and heading for Squamish

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome ride girls & (guys) :thumbup We detoured to Horseshoe Bay on the way back and took Marine Drive. I LOVE THAT ROAD! Nice seeing everyone again. Sorry if there was any confusion...EVERY Tuesday, Hot Chicks ride is a go, unless it's raining. I posted up a separate thread for the day-ride hoping to eliminate any mix-ups.

...'til next week!
Jess :flashy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts