BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like Hot Chicks Rides are on! :rockon

Can't wait to meet (for those who weren't at the kick off party) and ride with as many "hot chicks" this season as possible, let's make it a memorable one!

Same time, same meeting place as usual. We will try to mix up the destinations as much as possible as the ol' sea to sky is getting a little tiresome, and I know we have Gurp's full support for the destination change ;)

This Tuesday we will head to the traditional Starbucks's in Squamish and hopefully discuss an alternative route for the following week, and I will keep everybody posted on the destinations as we go.


Meet at the Swan - 1724 W.4th Ave - gassed up and ready to ride!!!
Meet between 6:00pm and 6:15 ready to leave the Swan at 6:20pm.
Second stop church along Taylor Way.
Destination: Starbucks, Squamish

Bring something warm, it might get cold on the way back.

Unfortunately this is the one and only Hot Chick ride I won't be on, as I am in Edmonton right now and won't be back on time, but have a good safe ride ladies.
 

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
Joined
·
631 Posts
I'll be riding that day! (Ya gotta ride on your birthday, right :thumbup)
I might be heading out a 'lil earlier though, so I'll see you ladies up there!!

Nikki, we'll catch ya on the next one for sure!

Anyone else interested? Weather permitting, of course.
Jess :flashy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
Dazeegirl said:
I'll be riding that day! (Ya gotta ride on your birthday, right :thumbup)
I might be heading out a 'lil earlier though, so I'll see you ladies up there!!

Nikki, we'll catch ya on the next one for sure!

Anyone else interested? Weather permitting, of course.
Jess :flashy
I'll be there. I have a lot of free time on my hands now so if anyone wants to go for a ride before, please let me know :D

- CJ
 

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
Joined
·
631 Posts
CJ - Feel like riding the backroads to Mission tomorrow?
Weatherman says it's supposed to rain, but let's hope he's WRONG :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
Dazeegirl said:
CJ - Feel like riding the backroads to Mission tomorrow?
Weatherman says it's supposed to rain, but let's hope he's WRONG :thumbup
Love to!!! I'll start working my weather changing powers and put in a request for sunshine :p Those powers don't work too good in the spring but work real well in July and August.. go figure :D
 

·
Smile
Joined
·
288 Posts
Hey Jess and CJ I am also free all day.. count me in for a backroad ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
Ladybug said:
Hey Jess and CJ I am also free all day.. count me in for a backroad ride
;) cool
I don't know my way around Mission so I'll be following you guys :D Either that or you can follow me and I'll get us lost. We can call it an adventure ride :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Haha, I'm lame and skipped out on tonight's ride... it's still too cold (I'm a huge wuss) and I'm not a keener on riding the Sea to Sky in the dark...

Perhaps next week if it's warmer!!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top