BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies! I already mentioned it at the kick-off party, but for those who weren't there, I want to organize monthly rides to the Sunshine Coast for the hot chicks. The coast is an amazing ride, it sures beats the Sea To Sky and then the ladies that can't ride Tuesdays have a chance for a day ride!:rockon

Where: Meet at the Flying Swan then ride to Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal (going to Langdale) then up the coast through Gibsons, Sechelt, Pender Harbour and maybe if we have time, all the way up to Lund/Powell River!

When: May 7th - Meet at the swan at 8:30 to catch the 9:20 Ferry so we get the group discount.

Who: FLYING SWAN HOT CHICKS :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

The ferry ride with no group discount is around $23.00 for a round trip, and that is the only cost for ferries for the entire trip, I am not too sure of the price with a discount but it's not too bad, and it's super short.

The ride is absolutely unreal! Great twisties, nicely paved roads and ALL the traffic pulls onto the shoulder to let you by.

Post up if you're coming!

~Nikki~:flashy

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
ALL the traffic pulls onto the shoulder to let you by.
I dunno if you're pulling a funny or what, but I so F'n wish that this was true. Pender is a drag behind tourists and locals.(of the non-bike kind..):tredmill

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
Jaybo said:
I dunno if you're pulling a funny or what, but I so F'n wish that this was true...
maybe not ALL the traffic, but it's certainly pretty common.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Count me in! I finally get to ride with you girls on a WEEKEND!!!! :rockon
My holidays start May 1st and this ride is the day before we leave for the HC Hawaii trip :flashy It'll be the perfect send-off :thumbup

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
snowbird431 said:
I would tag along but I dont think I could keep up:(
We're not crazy riders! All of our rides are accomodating to all rider levels...if need be we divide into two seperate groups even. Come on the ride!!! The more chickitas the better!

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
snowbird431 said:
I would tag along but I dont think I could keep up:(
you've got to come. i promise you'll have so much fun! don't worry about having to keep up. we all ride at various speeds. as nikki said, we can split up into groups and have meeting points. :)

it's gunna be sooooooo funnnnn!! i hope it'll be really really sunny.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
fireball said:
The ferry ride with no group discount is around $23.00 for a round trip, and that is the only cost for ferries for the entire trip, I am not too sure of the price with a discount but it's not too bad, and it's super short.
~Nikki~:flashy
Umm..try ~$27 without discount (shoulder season) including the $3 or so fuel surchage. Group rates is about ~$21 (until peak season in June).

Jaybo and I will organize and coinciding Hot Dudes rides...wait a minute, scratch that. I don't qualify. Jason you're on your own.

PS. watch for loose gravels in Pender Harbour.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Jaybo and I will organize and coinciding Hot Dudes rides
Joe sometime when I'm up we're going to have to get Chris with us and rip it up. ..other than that I'd rather ride with the chickas, they're women of course, ..especially if traffic pulls over for them..:laughing it'd be nice to set a personal best time for once. It's still early for the lake I might be coming up to do some riding with Chris we'll see about hooking up..
BTW as Joe said they are widening the road again in Pender Harbour, the road could likely have gravel on it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts