BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our house came with an old hot tub. The pump recently died and the whole structure around it is rotted and falling apart, so it looks like a good time to replace it. We've used it almost every day during the past two years, so concerned that it won't get used.

Any recommendations on brand?

·
awful human
3,139 Posts
Our house came with an old hot tub. The pump recently died and the whole structure around it is rotted and falling apart, so it looks like a good time to replace it. We've used it almost every day during the past two years, so concerned that it won't get used.

Any recommendations on brand?
Buddy of mine has had a few tubs and likes these the best.

Arctic spas.

Hope you know what you're getting into, they sure ain't cheap. :laughing :laughing

http://www.arcticspas.com/contact-us/dealer-locator/dealer/arctic-spas-hot-tubs-vancouver/

·
Insert User Title Here.
4,868 Posts
Wow, a real mans night here. Speaker threads, hottub threads. Time to resurrect the beer and whiskey threads too..... :laughing

We're in a Beachcomber and really like it. Ours came with our house as well, so not sure how expensive they are. Home sellers said they paid big bucks, but who knows.

·
I am not Michael Jackson
500 Posts
We still haven't bought ours due to difficulties finding an electrian. But our research led us to Beachcomber. And yes, they are expensive, the cheapest 6-7 person started at 6,800 and topped out at 16,000

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
Have an 8 man Coast Spa for more than 12 years now. It was $8000 back then, can't fathom what they cost today.

It is in like new condition, but the key to that is having a structure around and on top of it to protect it from the elements. I basically built a small house around it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Dont buy used. My parents bought a used one ~15 years ago for our old place. Got a "deal" on it and paid more than a new tub was worth over about 4 years of having to repair different parts on it.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
For those who use them regularly, what is the average cost per month to own/operate one of these bad boys? Electricity, chemicals, etc.

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
Jason - its pretty nominal. Chemicals might run you $10-20, electricity, hmmmm another $10. Its a non issue really.

If you buy used, teh tub shoudl basically be free. I am actually considering getting rid of mine and have a few friends interested. All they have to do is pay for the crane to pick it up and drop it off which is probably around $1000.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some hot tubs require protracted establishments, anyway we've figured out how to select a scope of the best hot tubs that don't necessitate that much whine beneath, so you can basically attachment and play, transforming your nursery into an extravagance spa in a moment.

Contingent upon the degree of extravagance you're going for you can get hot tubs with various stream speeds, temperament lighting and even inherent sound frameworks. Yet, before you get excessively energized, there are a couple of things you have to consider when buying the best hot tub for your nursery.

Space is the conspicuous factor. Guarantee you have a lot of room to fit the hot tub, just as simple access to the force source and enough space to securely get in and out of the hot tub. Some hot tubs should be introduced on a platform with the goal that it isn't legitimately contacting the ground, however numerous inflatable or "spring up" hot tubs don't require this sort of preparation. Be that as it may, it might be to your greatest advantage to put your hot tub on decking or porch so as to ensure your grass.

f you need somewhat more adaptability from your hot tub at that point swim spas are likewise a mainstream decision for gardens. These are somewhere close to a Jacuzzi and a pool, taking into account both exercise and unwinding. Most hot tubs and spas can suit somewhere in the range of four and eight individuals and as a rule accompany a stage and spread to keep your hot tub in unblemished condition.

We've chosen the absolute best blistering tubs available that can change your nursery into an extravagance spa, for the late spring as well as, insofar as you're genuinely tough, the entire all year…

1 - 15 of 15 Posts