BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all jsut wondering how fast you have all gone on your sportbike?

Suzuki.:thumbup

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
when i had my tlr 1000 at portland int racewat it was flatout at indicaetd 300kmh,we all know that its way out on most bikes.but it was hiiting the rev limiter in 6th gear!!!!!!:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fastest my speedo read was 269, (which means my real speed couldn't have been north of 250), somewhere very near or into the red in 5th gear. Unfortunatley, the rapidly approaching ass end of a Winnebago prevented me from going any faster.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fast?

280kmh indicated:cool .I could tell you where,but then I`d have to kill ya:D :D :D .......................ken.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
270 indicated, 240 on a gps. not at the same time though. the gps and speedo were pretty close, so i was near 270 actual.

·
Nutrition guy
1,315 Posts
haven't realy cranked it on the highway yet, but i got it up to 220 on that straightaway leaving UBC :angel

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Posted limit, everywhere

:angel

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Mr. Murphy said:
Posted limit, everywhere

:angel
Ah the "right" answer.

As for me....IrefusetoansweronthegroundsthatImayincrimineatemyself

:D

·
Registered
787 Posts
On my old bike.....240km/h on highway 99....and the craziest was
220km/h down knight st.

On my new bike.....haven't broken it in yet. :(

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
straight line doesn't mean crap the question should be "how fast can you corner?":D

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Gone 240km/hr with my R6 on the highway (SW marine) to UBC. Didn't get a chance to crank my gixxer. As for the R1, I did 250 km/hr after crossing the Knight bridge heading towards richmond.
Kinda scary though....:rolleyes

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thr1 said:
straight line doesn't mean crap the question should be "how fast can you corner?":D
very true...its the difference between a corvette and a subaru wrx...(typical comments made by us R6 riders whose top speeds are around 255 indicated):D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
blazinr6 said:

very true...its the difference between a corvette and a subaru wrx...(typical comments made by us R6 riders whose top speeds are around 255 indicated):D
Umm.. 267 last I checked. ;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
thr1 said:
Exactly. Normal pace is around twice the advisory signs which are posted before the corner. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

Fast pace is usually triple the advisory signs. However, there are some sneaky roads like the one up to Mt Baker where their signs are more accurate.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
i wish we had those bikes from battlestar gallactica.

extend the wings and take off.

i topped out my kat at about 220kmh.

I gotta lose some weight and buy new chain/sprocket probably pick up another 10/15kmh.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts