BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
leather fit

I could use more info on how leathers should fit too, I have a 2 pc suit which fits pretty good as far as my unedumacated self can tell but as for 'properly'.. I could use a complete run down on that subject.

My main concern is the pants, they are a little long in the leg but otherwise nice. The knee armour is a little low even when bent, but slides up when I put riding boots on and seems to mesh better then. Is that a good fit or just a lucky one that won't hold up when getting torqued around by a 100kph me-meets-concrete skid?

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i too am a tall rider . i bought a two piece Rs Taichi. the suit fits great , i was concerned about the saggy bum ..i was told by a few salesmen , that the ass should be a bit baggy as you stand, but will conform as you are in the riding position, fok they were right . the suit is meant to be ridden , not walking around posing ,,lmao

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.