Votes: 5 10.0%
  • 1-3 Years

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • 4+ Years

Votes: 13 26.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
879 Posts
It took me about a year. Originally I had to wait until I moved out, because my dad wouldn't allow it. But things changed, and I bought my bike in May. :)

· Registered
491 Posts
Got my class 6 six or seven years ago now and am just now working on buying my first bike in time for the new season. Luckily my wife has never given me grief for wanting to ride, but my ('our' after the wedding) finances was a huge reason for having waited so long.

· West Koots, I'm here....
3,232 Posts
I can't remember a time that I didn't want a motorcycle. Got my first ride on my uncle's minibike when I was 12 and that just made my resolve to get one that much more solid. When I turned 18 and didn't need a parent/guardian's signature to buy a motorcycle, is when I got my first one. So, in reality, it probably took about 13 years to get one, figuring that I was likely around 5 or so when I knew that I wanted one.

· WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I was making stupid money when I came out of highschool so within a few days of deciding I was getting a dirt bike I had one in the basement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.