Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was just curious how many km's you guys ride in a week? I seem to be racking up the km's.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Depends what I'm doing..

It's not unusual for me to rack up more than 100 Km's a day when I commute to work and go for a short blast at night.. then add all the weekend riding and I put some decent mileage on my bike.

Jim.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
21k to work. 21k home. And anything else in between 365 days a year. If there is snow on the ground I might take the race car. But that vehicle is for groceries.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I normally fill once or twice during the work week when I'm hooking up for quick boots around town. I normally fill 2 to 3 times on the weekends as well though. I spend more in fuel for the bike than I do for the car each year.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I guess I don't feel so bad then. I've put just over 2000km on it since feb 8th. I just hate seeing that mileage rack up. Bought hell, I bought her to ride.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Well, I don't have the luxuory to put any milage on going to work and back. The bike isn't even warm!

3.5km's round trip, and that's the LONG ROUTE! :p

But I easily put on over 200km's in a week.

I'd say this year I've averaged (and if we had nicer weather it'd be more of course) about 400-500km's a week. I'm counting more by fill-ups than my actually km's as I fill up about 3 times a week and have a 200kmish range.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think almost everyone's gonna be 200+ per week...nothin worse than buying a sportbike and not using it:)

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
*although I am currently bikeless*

If I average my mileage from last season out, it look like I would be doing 300-400kms a week. And now that I work father away from home than last summer (70kms round trip, 5 days a week) I would probably be looking at around 500-600kms per week.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think you needed more options on this poll.. like 1000km's per week option for CG. :) :)

I fill up at least 3 times a week.. that's around 500-600km's.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
i put in approx. 800-1100 kms a week, depends if I do a long Sunday ride and my regular riding I am looking at 1,800 kms...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
km`s a week?

I am mostly a weekend rider,don`t ride to work,no safe place to park it............ken.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm I chose 0-50km.
Does it count if I'm on the bike but not driving??:confused

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can the poll be reset? - if anyone cares about accuracy...(Just a thought)

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
0 km here...:rolleyes The bike is still in the god damn shop!!!:( But they promise me it'll be done on Monday or Tuesday for sure!;)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I've put on about 3500km's since Mid March. the more km's I put on my bike, the happier I am.

It's an old bike, and I want to get as much joy out of the dam thing as possible before it dies!:D

Does anybody else lose weight because they ride so much? I don't eat as much, and I think I burn off alot of calories riding in the twisties.... I haven't been this thin since....last riding season :thumbup

1 - 20 of 51 Posts