BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all has insured there bike for the season already and who hasn't. I am starting too feel like I am the only one left :rolleyes

I will probably insure it next week if this rain tapers off. ;)

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Been insured since the beginning of the month.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Not to worry, Ryan. I am not insured yet either. I know I am going to get my share of rainy days, but it makes sense to me to wait for a a few sunny days in a row to start the ball rolling.

Plus it gives me a little extra time to get the bike just right, today I put in my Goodridge SS lines, tomorrow an oil change. The weather network is calling for another possibility of snow this weekend, but if they are wrong I will insure as we are supposed to get a few clear days.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I'm still waiting, Ryan. No sense insuring then having her sit idle, and the weather hasn't even been close to nice enough yet. I'll think seriously about it next Monday, but will probably wait until the first few warm salt-free days. Daytime high of 12C is my target temp, but not if it's freezing overnihght, because then there's salt on the roads.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
haven't insured yet either, most likely mid April for me...car has been sucking up too much time and money lately

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I've been insured for a month now. Been out and about maybe 6 times this year so far. Not a big deal about the money....it’s a small price to pay for my sanity.

G

·
i'm waiting for early april...or my finals to be over...i'm doing bad enough without the added temptation of riding every waking hour:D :D :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
I got insured when I bought my new bike :) hopefully it'll get warm fast, though it hasn't seemed to stop me from getting out the last couple weekends

-arai-

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nope, not one of them insured. This is the latest I've gone without insuring them..........ever. That includes living in Ontario:mad

I'll be insuring the DR and KLR early next week as US Customs has told me it would be "preferable" when I go to Vegas for a week of dirt riding:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I insured in mid feb when I got the new bike, there was a week or so of good riding weather, then the snow, then the minus tempetures, then the rain, and I am now waiting for the real good wether to start which should be sometime in the next couple of weeks so you really havn't missed much.

G

·
Don't worry vreck, and ryan im still waiting for some primo weather too,.. I put a permit on a couple times in the sun but don't plan on putting plates on till the weather and sun hang around a little more..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts