BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the season seems to be coming to an end for most riders. I'm just curious to know who was the most unluckiest bastard out there. So who got the most tickets?

I somehow made it through this season w/ not a single one... besides in my cage..lol stupid cage... but that doesn't count.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Not a single one (removes horseshoe from ass, polishes and then reinserts). And I put back at least 12,000K this year on the bike.

Radar detector saved my butt at least a dozen times this summer.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
none. :D

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
I got my last ticket in 1998. I've learned how to ride in a spirited manner which doesn't attract attention to myself.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Got my first one EVER a week ago. 110/50 no points :coffee

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Two, but they were in my cage.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I seem to be collecting them 1 every 5 years.
And I bloody well deserve it.

So I'm actually a little overdue.

·
Not wearing pants.
3,387 Posts
One in a rented cage, the other on the bike...while I had a Learners, alone - cop didn't notice :devillook

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Got my first ticket on a bike in 20 years, near Randall, WA this summer (on the way to Mt.St.Helen's). My fiance also got tagged, his first on a bike and first for over 20 years of driving. Guess I'm a bad influence, 'cause I was leading!!! We were going 12 mph over the limit. It cost $122 USD for each of us, but thankfully no points. If you're in that area, beware of the many tax collectors taggin bikes heading to Mt.St.Helen's!!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts