BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says, how much does everyone weigh on here ?

I am 171 pounds with shorts and a T-shirt on.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
5'8 143-148lbs.... i'll probably get up to around high 140s after hockey season is over in august for me.... it tends to build up more muscle mass for me.... i'm pretty lean, very little fat, but what would ya expect from a guy in the 140s....

T

·
0 Posts
6'2" 213lbs (as of 15 minutes ago, I just got up to my desk from the gym).

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I've put on about 8 lbs a year for the last 4 years, 4 years ago I was 165lbs you do the math :) I probably should go back to the gym, I've been paying for a membership since 95, haven't been there since probably 99. Oh I'm only 5'10".

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I am 6' and 170lbs with 8% body fat, but this is my off season for box lacrosse. I still play field lacrosse, but I just cannot get to the gym enough with school, nor do I eat enough to keep the weight on. Around May I usually go up to around 180lbs and drop the body fat to around 6%. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
vrecksler said:
I am 6' and 170lbs with 8% body fat, but this is my off season for box lacrosse. I still play field lacrosse, but I just cannot get to the gym enough with school, nor do I eat enough to keep the weight on. Around May I usually go up to around 180lbs and drop the body fat to around 6%. :)
6%, wow, thats some low body fat count....

I know watcha mean, I dont just eat enough to put and keep any weight on....

T

·
0 Posts
dknite said:
Wow, I must be the big guy around here..

In the Honda corner, dknite is 6' 1" weighing in at 200lbs.
Not the biggest, but perhaps the not the most observant.

:p

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
5'10" and about 200lbs(i need to hit the gym)

·
Registered
634 Posts
6'3" 180 lbs I tend to find motivation for hitting the gym easier when summers coming around ;). I want to find some beaches that I can get a sweet hour ride down there with my board shorts and sandels in my pack, then enjoy the weather (and girls :p) for awhile then have a sweet ride back. ahh goiod weather, where the hell are you?

-arai-

G

·
0 Posts
Don't I feel like the porker, this married life bloats a guy!
I'm 5'11" and around 220. That's why I have to take weight off my bikes - that way I can stay a porker!:laughing

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
arai said:
6'3" 180 lbs I tend to find motivation for hitting the gym easier when summers coming around ;). I want to find some beaches that I can get a sweet hour ride down there with my board shorts and sandels in my pack, then enjoy the weather (and girls :p) for awhile then have a sweet ride back. ahh goiod weather, where the hell are you?

-arai-
hahaha, gotta stay in shape for the chicks eh :) all my buddies think the same way, they let themselves go in the winter, and spring they hit the gym hard :) :laughing

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

6%, wow, thats some low body fat count....

I know watcha mean, I dont just eat enough to put and keep any weight on....
Get this, my younger brother eats whatever he wants, never works out or does any sports, and I gave him a guest pass to go to Fitness World. He got his body fat % done, 4.2%!!! I have to restrict my caloric intake, exercise regularily just to get down to 6ish, and he is well below that with no effort! Made me sick...

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
5 feet 11 inches and 230 pounds....though the latter is slowly going down.....need to fit into a certain type of leathers....lol :D:D

1 - 20 of 117 Posts