BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am planning on buying a 99 r6 for starter bike and wondering how much i could get insurrance for?

G

·
It depends on Year of bike, displacement, Sale price... As well the amount of Limits of Liability you purchase and type of cover you get (i.e. Comp, Coll). And of course how many years of driving exp. you have (claims free) for your discount. Your probably looking anywhere from $120 - $200 per month depending on above...

G

·
insurrance on a 99 rr starter bike costs eleventy billion dollars.

insurrance for starter bikes isn't cheap y'know.

call icbc and get a quote. you'll be buying insurance from them after all.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Call an autoplan agent. They will give you a quote over the phone, with no obligation to buy from them. They're the only one who can tell you exactly what it'll cost, everyone here is different and it's quite difficult to correlate all of our data to figure out what you'll pay.

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
Those bloody starter bikes. I tell you. Gimme a Duc 999 starter bike. Throw basic at it and your good to go.

The best way to pay for the valve jobs is to get seriously into "day trading". Always the best.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
RZ 350 = $34 a month. Just stay under 400cc and you're laughing.

Good luck getting any private insurance riding a sportbike without having 10 billion years experience and leaving your left nut as collateral.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts