Votes: 7 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 586 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed from the thread on the accident in Coquitlam that a lot of riders on this board seem very young.
It would be interesting to find out how old people are and what bikes they ride.
Assuming I set this up right I will poll for peoples ages. But feel free to post a reply with your age and bike.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
48 and soon to be 49.

ZX-9R and the Frankenbike F2......... (just had to get that track riding dig in there.... :D )

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Aged 22 ZX-6E.

I'm relatively young and already I can't take race repli ergo's. I've been converted to the land of heli-bars, corbin seats and hard rubber compounds.

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Big Jim said:
I'm 21 and ride a TLR.

Jim.
Holy crap! You're only 21?! Whoa, never would have guessed. Very mature nice guy, super glad I metcha, can't wait to go on a real ride. :laughing I consider real rides, 2 or 3 people only.

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
27 - 2002 R1

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
I'm sort of surprised that their are no 16-19 year olds yet. :confused

I was still 19 (okay, just barely) when I got my first bike. And I see a lot of 'kids' riding around and doing stupid things. Maybe they just haven't discovered this sight yet. :cool

·
Registered
787 Posts
Harps said:
I'm sort of surprised that their are no 16-19 year olds yet. :confused

I was still 19 (okay, just barely) when I got my first bike. And I see a lot of 'kids' riding around and doing stupid things. Maybe they just haven't discovered this sight yet. :cool
i know...not many teenage riders...i got my first bike when i was 18. A Ninja 7R. pretty crazy...got it 1 week after i got my licence.
dropped it a coupla times, cuz that thing is damn heavy. but i had lots of fun on that baby.
i was the only one in my circle of friends...they were missing out.
hahaha

1 - 20 of 586 Posts