BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 months, 6 screws and 4 inches of surgical steel later, my injuries from my May 8th crash are finally healed!! Insured the street bike today and went for a cool little ride. What a great feeling to be able to get back at riding and not worry anymore!!

·
Hockey Trev
284 Posts
Glad to hear about the recovery, thats alot of steel.. careful going thru those airport metal detectors :p

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Newfie Girl said:
9 months, 6 screws and 4 inches
man when i first read that lil bit, i was gonna say, fok i'm soooo sawry for you:roflmao glad yer all healed up, and welcome back on the saddle.

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
Yaaay Andrea!!!!! Man that must have been painful being away from the bike for so long.
Have a blast and play safe.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Yay!! Glad to hear your back at it!!

It is nice to get back on the bike isn't it???

T

·
0 Posts
Newfie Girl said:
9 months, 6 screws and 4 inches of surgical steel later, my injuries from my May 8th crash are finally healed!! Insured the street bike today and went for a cool little ride. What a great feeling to be able to get back at riding and not worry anymore!!
Congrats Aundria!! :rockon

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beaterdx said:
wow...congrats...

can i ask wat happened?
Bad mistake on my part while racing at Mission beat me up pretty good. Live and learn, then get back on. Both of which I did!

Thanks all for the support. It was 5 months of hell hearing that my fractured arm didn't heal properly, had to once again park the bikes and undergo surgery in January. But its so great to be healed up and to close that chapter!!!

Who's planning the group rides around here?!?! :rider

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Good to have you back up and on the road again, ride safe.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
beaterdx said:
wow...congrats...

can i ask wat happened?
There's a story that goes with that...

Congrat's Newfie! Enjoy the ride -- you've waited long enough for it.:rockon

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Hey Aundria that is super wicked that you're back in the saddle and doing great! I'm up for a ride chickie... my bike is in White Rock but soon enough I'll be bringing it downtown again on a regular basis to work. We can hook up straight from there if you're into it, or get together for now on the weekend when its a little warmer. Gimme a holler!! :rockon

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZoomaFoo said:
There's a story that goes with that...
That road trip will forever produce jokes that will never grow old!

R1 GIRL said:
Hey Aundria that is super wicked that you're back in the saddle and doing great! I'm up for a ride chickie... my bike is in White Rock but soon enough I'll be bringing it downtown again on a regular basis to work. We can hook up straight from there if you're into it, or get together for now on the weekend when its a little warmer. Gimme a holler!! :rockon

You betcha. I am going to leave the storage on it until April, but with some notice I can do day permits. Need tons of seat time to get some confidence back so let me know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts