BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know??
is there a good connection like National or something like that that goes straight from one airport to another?
How long does it take?
Thanks guys!

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
train=3.5hrs
foot=day.5hr
car=2.5hr
bicycle=9.5
motorcyle=2.3
boat=6.5
rickshaw=2 days
donkey=14hr
on the back of a local=18hr

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
DONT DO IT! I got stuck in Stanstead overnight due to a crash on the hwy. Take a connecter from Heathrow. If you must there is a bus and a train service...Its WAY further than ya think! I know Jetsblue and RyanAir are cheap buuut the bus ticket (2.5hrs) will cost ya about $60 CND...Each way. Those discount airlines suck balls and make AC look like BA.

·
11,948 Posts
i love you too Martin, but on a serious note. Whatever you do DO NOT GO INTO ANY HOSTELS, and dont have sex with hot bitches, as tempting as that may be, it will not have a happy ending. Just looking out for ya mate! :D

Btw, i did say 2.5hrs in car so i wasnt talking out of my ass if u look at pits reply 2.5 by bus! I know what i'm taking about

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pitdogboy said:
DONT DO IT! I got stuck in Stanstead overnight due to a crash on the hwy. Take a connecter from Heathrow. If you must there is a bus and a train service...Its WAY further than ya think! I know Jetsblue and RyanAir are cheap buuut the bus ticket (2.5hrs) will cost ya about $60 CND...Each way. Those discount airlines suck balls and make AC look like BA.

I already got a ticket, no going back... My plane lands in Gatwick, but it seems like all flights to mainland(naimly Poland) leave from Stansted. That's why I have to get there.

It cought me by surprise, because same line I flew with before always used to land at Stansted.. I should've check this shit, but now I'm stuck.
So I have to find a cheap and fast way to get to Stansted from Gatwick.

So you saying National has a bus straight from one G to S?

P

·
0 Posts
Sheesh

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/messagepost.cfm?postaction=reply&catid=25&threadid=1069684&messid=9170866&STARTPAGE=1&parentid=0&from=1

I swear without me, I don't know how you'll survive
I Love You :evilgrin

Person: You ever stop and think "Wow, I'm married to that guy"?
PunkAss: Yeah, but I usually just suppress it.
Person: Is that healthy?
PunkAss: What's the worst that could happen?
[inside PunkAss' head] I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, oh-oh, I'm a tumor

Thanks to Peter Griffin

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks PunkAss
LP rocks
I don't leave anywhere without their guides :)
I'll check out what they have to say

p.s. I wuv u too shmukums pukums:laughing

·
11,948 Posts
are you talking to me Martin, i never knew u felt that way till today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts