BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
People waiting to board appreciate a good stand-up wheelie as you exit the ferry.
lol, I'll leave that to someone who knows how to pull off a good one. I dont want to muck it up and deprive all those waiting for a proper wheelie.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
always get back to your bike before berthing, you never know the full comedy of pirates until you see them go down on a ferry :p LOL

Make sure you join in with the attention seeking pirates and start your bike 10-15 minutes before they open the gate to let you off. Maybe blip the throttle as well, to take advantage of the captive audience, and the extra echo of the flatulence from the enclosed space, making sure the carbon monoxide poisoning takes full effect.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Make sure you join in with the attention seeking pirates and start your bike 10-15 minutes before they open the gate to let you off. Maybe blip the throttle as well, to take advantage of the captive audience, and the extra echo of the flatulence from the enclosed space, making sure the carbon monoxide poisoning takes full effect.
Yeah, you'd think they had to build up air pressure they start so soon...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Having taken the ferry about eleventy billion times, that particular stupidity is not limited to the pirates unfortunately.

I used to have a 1983 BMW K75 that if you put it on the sidestand for any length of time would leak oil into the cylinders (known flaw on that model) and let loose a giant cloud of smoke upon start up. When I would leave it on the center stand I would have to fend off all the do gooders telling me how my bike was going the magically fall over on trips where the ocean was like a mill pond.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts