BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
18,870 Posts
But he's not MX'ing ON HIS FIRST FUKIN RIDE! He's riding awkwardly on a dirt surface without trees or rocks, finding a bike size that fits! He'll be exhausted in 15 minutes!
Sounds like a pussy to me!

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
Sounds like a pussy to me!
Of course he's a pussy: he's cvrle1!

He'll also take 5 years and ask 10,000+ mundane questions before he shits & gets off the pot and actually buys a bike! :roflmao

True story: Everytime I read cvrle1 my brain reads it as cervix ... proof he's a pussy!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Of course he's a pussy: he's cvrle1!

He'll also take 5 years and ask 10,000+ mundane questions before he shits & gets off the pot and actually buys a bike! :roflmao

True story: Everytime I read cvrle1 my brain reads it as cervix ... proof he's a pussy!
bwahaha, brilliant!! It's funny cause it is true. Unfortunately I dont have money to waste, but I do have plenty of time, so I ask million questions before I pull the trigger. This way I know I am not making a mistake (more or less)

·
Registered
987 Posts
^ We are still waiting to see you race your race bike....

·
Registered
987 Posts
Yes yes, plan is to do do it at least at GM this year.
Excellent! There are at least 2 more rookies coming out to GMR on their 250s this year.

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Well they are lucky I'm not coming out to mop up all the trophies.
Come on out, you are a podium contender for sure. There'll be no shortage of old folks racing 250s next year so you'll fit right in. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ha bla bla ha..... Steve that is the nicest way I've heard anyone say "you're old as dirt"

·
Registered
18,870 Posts
Bwahahaha... My guess is his DR650 experience wasn't his normal dirtbike experience....
That was pretty unique. I've never written off a motorcycle in less than 6 weeks of ownership before!

The feeling of flying through the air over the bars and as time slows down thinking "this is gonna hurt real bad" isn't totally unique... I have had that experience once before... when
you have time to realize things have gone awfully wrong.

I just remember LCPeter and Scooter propping me up and Peter saying something like "are you okay, you look like you are seeing canaries... " which I was. But Scooter managed
to get the mangled bike to start and I rode it out with fractured hip and ribs... without a clutch lever to shift and mangled bars.

The bike cartwheeled quite a ways, and I landed a hell of a long way from the waterbar that I hit. I was probably going 60kph when I hit it. Perhaps a bit less... but it was a wild
launch! Hahah... all good.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:) :) Been there, done that... Many people end their motorcycle careers quickly by injuring themselves early on...

Self preservation is a good instinct to have... :)

Ease into it folks, what you see people doing in videos is not always what you're going to be able to do 2nd weekend out.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts