BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for taking me out today big Z. Had a wicked day, and I learned alot. Hope to do it again sometime! :coffee

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Did you adjust you shock yet? If ya have any prob. just track me down on MSN!

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slowzuki said:
Did you adjust you shock yet? If ya have any prob. just track me down on MSN!
Not yet, I dont have the adjustment tool, but I did find one of the previous owners who has it, but I cant get it till April. So, if anyone with an F4 has their tool kit and wants to help me tighten my rear shock, PM me!

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
What could Zoltan teach ya? HE is slow , zero confidence in riding, barely gets out of 2nd gear, and can't corner. He must of taught you how to stay in neutral.:evilgrin :devillook

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Come on Jay! I got it into 3erd gear....once

·
I'm new
2,075 Posts
yeah thanks for leaving me there at the threater that time fark face zoltan! you never turned around to get me! then i called you later to ride up to ricks site and you bailed on me then too.. thanks you basid fark!

huge F-u zoltan!

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
chromedome said:
Gurp, I would of turned around to get you.:surrender
Naw, he's more fun when he's in need of assistance. :D

And, um.. yah, good work, Zoltan. ;) I'm launching "Adopt a Newb" rides in May an' you can be the first to have your own pet newb :) .

Stay tuned for more :devillook ....

:drinkbeer

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chromedome said:
What could Zoltan teach ya? HE is slow , zero confidence in riding, barely gets out of 2nd gear, and can't corner. He must of taught you how to stay in neutral.:evilgrin :devillook
He was showing me how to rev and impress everyone with loud noises!

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
Iceman_19 said:
He was showing me how to rev and impress everyone with loud noises!
:laughing . I am sure he taught you a few things. Zoltan is a good rider. We have done a few miles together a few years ago. He is alot of fun to ride with. Alot of gut laughs with some of the antics he has pulled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts