BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in a BCSB gathering to watch Hughs and St. Pierre- the fight i actually HAVE been waiting for!!!!!

Any suggestions for good spots to watch in Vancouver???
(Not the No. 5- they friggin keep the sound off if the girl hasn't finished her thing!!!!!)

:itchyscra

·
Registered
682 Posts
Any interest in a BCSB gathering to watch Hughs and St. Pierre- the fight i actually HAVE been waiting for!!!!!

Any suggestions for good spots to watch in Vancouver???
(Not the No. 5- they friggin keep the sound off if the girl hasn't finished her thing!!!!!)

:itchyscra
We are so watchin that fight Nadia! That challenge was to much last time. Don't worry. Maybe we'll order it and watch it on the wide screen @ my place. If 3 or 4 watched it would be dirt ass cheap. We'll talk.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Kay! Well, I've got a small place but I'm in for havin a few of you over. We'll see as it gets closer to the date. Otherwise we could catch it at a sports bar. Cool. This sounds like an "Event". Keep on keepin on through the winter people. We'll just keep occupying ourselves with shit untill it gets nice again.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm torn! but it would be good to see his highness fall- done in by our boy!

i'm putting money up---- friendly bets anyone???

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'd love to watch the fight with like-minded individuals.
However, driving to Vancouver to watch it is a touch far for this Valley boy.
;)

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
I'll show if the venue is right...tripping in from the Valley is a drag.

The St. Pea Souper will win.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a'ite johnny- my money on gsp- betting with my heart! i kinda want to go to a bar to see it and lose my voice screaming at the screen like im on a direct line to the octagon.

·
Registered
682 Posts
a'ite johnny- my money on gsp- betting with my heart! i kinda want to go to a bar to see it and lose my voice screaming at the screen like im on a direct line to the octagon.
Bar it is Nadia! You pick the bar, I'll pick the drink. Money on the table please.....and that's how that's done.....THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where's the marine pub? is that burnaby?

there's the shark club on georgia.............. if you (and by you i mean me) really want to get rowdy!

and i do.

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Valley people, perhaps we should get our own showing together? Rather than driving all the way downtown...

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
Hughs has such an arsenal to draw from plus he's a bull. I'd like to see St. Pierre topple the champ though. The under card of Slyvia and Monson should be good too. Slyvia at the beginning of his career looked so ackward out there.
What a freek he is.

The Marine Pub is at 5820 Marine Drive around Edmonds and one block north up from South West Marine drive. Its where the farm land is and the temples ie. Harry Christnia or however you spell it.

Not sure at this point where I will see it.

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
LETS GO GSP!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAA
All the belts will change hands. It started with Franklin, and now it's Hughes' and Sylvias' turn to hand over their belts.:rockon

1 - 20 of 60 Posts