BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Yup I am free.....I just have to go to work at night, around 11pm....I am free Monday too, check your PM.....if we go to RMS can we stop by BK too, I want to get my air filter cleaned and buy some spark plugs and an oil filter.....othrwise I am ready to go man.....check your PM......

·
Registered
725 Posts
Crazy Guy said:
Ya hello Farhad :1up You got a problem with ppl saying HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :laughing :flip :flip

Crazy Guy - i was wondering if you know my friends, he has a RC 30 painted the rothmans replica

ps nice bike man, exotic!!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Crazy Guy said:
Ya hello Farhad :1up You got a problem with ppl saying HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :laughing :flip :flip
If we don't get some warm weather soon, there's gonna be some fisticuffs:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I dont care any more. As soon as I get my boots tomorrow I am going riding if its nice. First nice day I am heading out there :mad

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Actually you're better off riding in the rain, he said post-whoring like there's no tomorrow. It's the humidity you see. At 9C it feels very cold if there is no humidity, but if it's raining and 9C, the humidity has an insulating effect. Plus raingear is wind proof so you won't be losing your own heat as fast.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:
Actually you're better off riding in the rain, he said post-whoring like there's no tomorrow. It's the humidity you see. At 9C it feels very cold if there is no humidity, but if it's raining and 9C, the humidity has an insulating effect. Plus raingear is wind proof so you won't be losing your own heat as fast.

Tell that to my freezing balls.....lol, just kidding....I got too many layers of fat to feel cold....

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Hu99 said:
And I think you're forgetting about a little factor called evaporative cooling, or Mother Nature's radiator.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts