BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
unus mendiosus unus neco
153 Posts
Vancouver's got nothing compared to Calgary.. We've got 2 feet plus and it's still a blizzard. So much for sunny spring weather.. :firemad

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
DeeJay said:
Vancouver's got nothing compared to Calgary.. We've got 2 feet plus and it's still a blizzard. So much for sunny spring weather.. :firemad
Good to see you finally posting runt.. :p (That's what you get for moving East :p)

I couldn't believe the hail last night and this morning.. WTF!

Someone forgot to inform Mother Nature that it's MAY.. time for sun and showers not cold wet crap!

Jim.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
No snow at my place. Sunny and about 9 degrees when I left this morning. Once I passed over Clarke Rd. where the skytran goes over though.. she chilled quite a bit.

·
unus mendiosus unus neco
153 Posts
Hey... watch the "runt" stuff. I'll be there in 18 days to really bug you... And if you don't watch it.. I'll bring the snow with me! :itchyscra

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
DeeJay said:
Hey... watch the "runt" stuff. I'll be there in 18 days to really bug you... And if you don't watch it.. I'll bring the snow with me! :itchyscra
Damn.. 18 days already? I guess I should clean a room for you, eh?

Jim.

·
unus mendiosus unus neco
153 Posts
Big Jim said:

Damn.. 18 days already? I guess I should clean a room for you, eh?

Jim.
That would be nice... it's not too comfortable have to sleep on computer parts and rifles.... :spinsmile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts