BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a pain in the ass they are. No matter what I do I cannot get them to mount the way Human's do. They stick out at the front and are on an angle. Talk about frustration. If I ever get a new bike I an never doing this again. Or I will pay to have it professionaly done :mad

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I finally find a way to get around the mounting problem with some ingenius frabricating that I cant believe I thought off. Then the grand daddy of all probelms arises. On each end of the flush mounts there is a little screw. each scew whole has a metal thread thingy in it accept one. So as I am putting the lens back on to finish off one side the screw keeps turning and turning inside. Great, now one end is loose and not seating flush and water will be able to get in. I cant turn back either cause of modifying the stock rubber parts from the stock signals. This has really put me in one pissed off state of mind. Wonderful way to start a long weekend. I will probably have to buy new flushmounts cause of this.:firemad

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, hey Human, you left your army knife keys at my house last night. Hope you got in your house alright. I dont know what to do about these flushmounts. One of the screws on the other flush mount had the same problem as well but on the oposite end. I am wishing that I never even touched my signals now :(

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it all worked out and the signals are finally on and working. Fairing is back on with help from Human, and Manny 3:16. Now I just have to install my big bore kit before the dyno day. He he just kidding :D

:rider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.