BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
21 - 40 of 195 Posts

· Learning the hard way.
1,377 Posts
We don't nearly do enough for the people who have risked their lives, or have died, so that we can have the freedoms we have today. Here's to our forefathers/mothers that did what only few would do today.

May you never be forgotten.

· Registered
3,941 Posts
A wonderful idea and one of the best to come out of this site. I'm going to sticky it until Mondy.

· Registered
1,248 Posts
My grandmother was cut off from any veterans benefits when my grandfather died even though he was an airplane mechanic in the war. There are some odd stipulations as to who's eligible, and I think the only reason she's not, is because of the date when my grandfather died. Thankfully he saved enough to keep her going, and her family is close by.

· Been there, Wrecked that!
'21 Vulcan 900 Custom
2,270 Posts
:thumbup Great Idea

· Vindicated
3,465 Posts
man.. almost everyone looks the same (meaning there are some variations in the poppy pictures)

I'm going to have to post up the picture of the poppy I took while at Ehpesus, Turkey.

I usually wear my poppy for about a week after Nov. 11th and someone actually told me that's considered a sign of disrespect.. I just shook my head.

Way to go everyone!

21 - 40 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.