BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it has been a while but i still miss riding with you guys. Hard to believe that my two years will be here soon. Had some surgery done and got some wicked cool staples and shit. If all things work out i hope to one join in on some rides again.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, you are one tuff bastard if after that you still wanna ride.:rockon

·
RS 03.08.74 ~ 02.11.06
388 Posts
Greg,
When I heard about your accident, it really affected me. Guess it hit close to home. While most people would never get back on a bike after suffering through a life altering crash, there are always the few that can't shake the passion for being on a bike.
I don't know you well , but from what i've learned, you have an amazingly positive attitude and are not the type of person to feel sorry for yourself and give up.
I wish you all the best with your continued recovery and hope to see you out there in 2007.
Rachel

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know the last thing you want is sympathy and I've always respected you for that but, I seriously miss riding with you brother and when you want to ride give me a call I'll make it happen :evil . I'm not talking about sitting around posing either we're going to actually ride :laughing

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Good on you for getting back in the saddle. :thumbup

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i was wondering where the fok you been hiding. when do you figure, you'll have your tattooed carcass back on a bike? another season is just around the bend, it would be nice to see you out there again. don't be a stranger, and come hang out with us, even if its just to shoot the shit, and have a few beers. the sleemans race team could always use another member.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well to tell ya all the truth i am just now starting to get some movement in my tricep and deltoid. Still have no biecep or shoulder muscle. My doc is looking for some more movement over the next 6 to 9 months. This is a pic of a phuced up left arm

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.