BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting a 3D concept image made for a product that Im trying to sell. I have it down on paper but I'd like to have an image that moves and shows an open image and a closed image to put into a power point pres. If anyone does this can you post up so I can PM you for info?

thanks.

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
What is the image of?
If is a simple rectangular/cylindrical object, it wont be too hard.
If its of complicated geometry, it will take more time to render.

B

·
0 Posts
im in school for the gaming industry and am learning Maya, I may be of use send me a pic of what u need to be modeled and maybe i can whip it up for you in 3d, depending on the complexity of the object i should be able to do it.

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent some pm's....I was in Sats name though lol ooops, you can respond back to me though.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
If your product is either a sword or battleship go with Kanelupis!

And heather I was thinking it'd be wise to adapt "the secret item" to possibly fit sportbikes, I know i've needed one before.:coffee

B

·
0 Posts
2 more views

a couple more views the picture quality sucks balls i had to lower it, they are much more cleaner then these pics show

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Convenient excuse. :p

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
hes skurd! lol

B

·
0 Posts
i agree

REVELATIONS said:
That is so 1996 :p

(every serious PC user has a backup method - I hope)
i be backing up my external hard drive every week. People are laways having there shit crash or losing months of work and not having it backed up........

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Here's a 3-d picture I made of a box!
It's of a cardboard box that's been left out in the rain which is why it looks kinda crumpled.

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts
Thanks eddie...... I think it's about time to turn on the ol 'Back Burner' for some serious stuff

The stuff BlackScorpion is pumpin out is tough competition!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
My latest project.... probably 1 year old now. Shitty thing is Im starting to forget out to use XSI..... I need to start making more concept cars, bikes, and wheels I have in my head.... and more chopper designs too.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts